We have been given permission to re-open for in person care. They prefer we do as much telehealth as possible. We must continue to do everything we can to minimize the spread of Covid-19 and save lives.
This is to outline what is required by the state to adjust to this new normal:
- If you are feeling unwell, please call ahead to cancel your appointment.
- Please wear clothes you can easily roll up to your elbows or knees.
- Please wear a clean unused face mask. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide a single use disposable mask, but we appreciate you wearing a clean fresh mask of your own.
- If you tend to get cold, please bring a freshly laundered blanket. We can still use the foot heater lamp, but we can not easily sanitize blankets in our office.
- Please wait outside in the parking lot and call or text us when you arrive.
- We will call or text (or wave you in) when we are ready to have you come in.
- As you come in, please use the hand sanitizer or wash your hands in the restroom.
- We will take your temperature with a non-contact forehead thermometer.
- The office is reconfigured to minimized touch contact surfaces. We have to sanitize before and after your visit.
- We will accept payment after services, we accept cash, check and card (including HSA or flexible spending plan). If you pay by card and you can dictate your credit card info as we type in the machine.
- If you can afford to chip in for the extra expense of the PPE, it would be greatly appreciated.
Martha Graziano, L.Ac.
Classical Acupuncture & Herbs